We are currently in the process of putting together and launching a Cyan Reign Online Store!
It’s very exciting but the most important thing to us is to make sure that we give our customers and fans exactly what they want and make it the best possible online shopping experience!
To do this, we have put together a quick survey to give us an idea of exactly what you want from an online store from us. It’s completely anonymous and we don’t collect any personal information at all so you can be brutally honest.
As a thankyou for taking the time to do our survey, you will get a promo code at the end which will unlock discounts and VIP status when have launched the store!
Please also pass this on to anyone you know that shops online and wouldn’t mind spending a couple minutes on this. :)
Follow this link:
The parade in support of Ovarian Cancer Australia for The Met’s Ladybird event was a huge success!
A huge thankyou to our sponsors Simplicite skin care, Couture Cupcakes & Cookies, Wheel & Barrow, Viva Wellness Indooroopilly, Curves Australia and Stefan Hair Fashions!
We would also like to thank Sogno Hair, Emma Masters (mua) and all the wonderful team of hair and makeup people that made the beautiful models even more gorgeous! All the stunning models and a special shout out to Boss Models Australasia for coming through with a few more models at the last minute for us! :D You are all very loved and appreciated!
Last but most definitely not least we would like to give a very hearty thanks Mark Greenmantle for his amazing photography, to Kris Harman for being a fabulous backstage manager, Jaki Gee Kee, Mia Anderson and Nic Tardiota for being fantastic VIP attendants, Millie Nave who dealt very well with a very stressful week of work experience and finally a very warm thanks to all the volunteers and dressers on the night!
This year Cyan Reign will be showcasing the all new range of bridal and formal wear (and of course corsets!) for the first time at the Ideal Bride Wedding & Formal Expo! This amazing event takes place over 3 days of glitz and glamour at the RNA Showgrounds on 9th, 10th & 11th September.
(ed: Update: See a small selection of Cyan Reign Bridal photos from the day.)
To celebrate our very first Bridal Expo we have 2 x double VIP passes to the Ideal Bride Wedding & Formal Expo +$100 vouchers towards your wedding or formal dress to give away!
*Read below for details on how to enter.
We cater to every bride’s whim and desire with beautiful cuts, high quality fabrics and our specialty – couture! There will be classic cuts for the more traditional bride and as usual you can also expect something a little different on offer for the bride that wants make a statement.
As you all know corsets are something that we are well know for, both in quality and superb fit. So why not have your ideal figure for your perfect day? We can make to measure corsets to secretly shape you under your gown, feature prominently as part of your ensemble or even start waist training you months in advance so you are exactly the way you want to look when you walk down that aisle!
We will have some ready to wear dresses and corsets that are available to purchase on the day and if you would like us to create your dream dress we are also able to book you in for your first fitting and take deposits on the day. For convenience, we will have a mobile eftpos to save you having to carry around cash or needing to run to the atm.
Just to make things even more fun, there will be several Cyan Reign gowns and corsets on display in the fashion parades at 7pm Friday and 11:30am & 2:30pm Saturday and Sunday!
To win, simply tell us why you think Cyan Reign would create your dream dress for you perfect day.
Email all answers to email@example.com
Please include your full name, postal address (for us to be able to send the tickets to you), mobile phone number and your birth date (it’s ok, we don’t need to know your age. We just want to be able to send you special on your birthday).
The two best answers will win!
Competition closes at midnight Sunday 4th September 2011. Winners announced on Monday 5th September 2011.
We are growing rapidly and coming up to a very busy period so we are on the look out for new (preferrably experienced) staff! New blood to join the fun!
NB: These positions are not sales positions. There is little to no sales involved. Please read below for what we are looking for.
We are looking for:
Competent (preferably trained) in:
- High end sewing
- Pattern making
- Hand finishing techniques (beading, embroidery, etc is looked upon favourably but not absolutely necessary if you are willing to learn)
- Experience in couture and/or bridal is desirable but not necessary as long as you have the necessary skills
- Fabric knowledge
- High end draping skills is also desirable but not absolutely necessary
As well as:
- Attention to detail is a must!
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Be able to work well in a team as well as be self motivated
- Be able to take direction
- Clean, stylish and well presented
- Excellent communication
- Good phone manner
- Be willing to go the extra mile
There will be a couple full time and several casual positions available. The positions will start in September, however we are interviewing and trialing now.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Older posts
We are very sad to say that we recently lost one of our absolutely amazing interns. :( While he may be back at some stage, this now leaves an opening for someone new!
If you are interested, please read on for what we are looking for and the potential benefits of interning…
What is required?
We have a couple basic requirements but really, the thing we are looking for most is dedication, drive and the desire to learn and live and breath this industry! Everything else really is a bonus as you will learn an aweful lot here.
- Must either be studying fashion or graduated. We don’t mind if you have only just started first year and are very fresh, you just need to have the enthusiasm to learn.
- You need to have the basics of using an industrial sewing machine down. You don’t have to be a master at it yet but we need to know you aren’t going to take a finger off
- Have a good attitude and be willing to listen and learn.
- Be reliable. I can’t emphasize this enough!
- Be flexible. We don’t expect or even want you to drop everything for what is going on with us but the ability to do extra and/or change things up a bit will give you the advantage of more and better experience.
- Be able to come in at least one day per week.
- If you are still studying, we expect you to not neglect your studies. We’re happy to help wherever we can.
What are the benefits of interning?
- The most obvious is industry experience but because we are a small company you will get a really well rounded experience in all aspects of the business and won’t be stuck in a room stitching buttons for weeks on end.
- You will be working on everything from seasonal collections to bridal to made to measure couture and a few other fun things in between
- You will have the benefit of having a mentor and one on on help if you need it
- There will be the possibility of a positon within the company in the future
- You will be given the opportunity to meet people, network and make contacts
- There will also be the opportunity to work on photoshoots for look books, styling for shoots, video clips, etc, runway and other events
- Experience is invaluable in this industry and previous interns and employees have gone on to start their own labels or work at much larger companies.
- The most important of course is that you get to work with awesome people! :D
Please send applications to email@example.com