We are growing rapidly and coming up to a very busy period so we are on the look out for new (preferrably experienced) staff! New blood to join the fun!
NB: These positions are not sales positions. There is little to no sales involved. Please read below for what we are looking for.
We are looking for:
Competent (preferably trained) in:
- High end sewing
- Pattern making
- Hand finishing techniques (beading, embroidery, etc is looked upon favourably but not absolutely necessary if you are willing to learn)
- Experience in couture and/or bridal is desirable but not necessary as long as you have the necessary skills
- Fabric knowledge
- High end draping skills is also desirable but not absolutely necessary
As well as:
- Attention to detail is a must!
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Be able to work well in a team as well as be self motivated
- Be able to take direction
- Clean, stylish and well presented
- Excellent communication
- Good phone manner
- Be willing to go the extra mile
There will be a couple full time and several casual positions available. The positions will start in September, however we are interviewing and trialing now.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.